The PrivateBank has a dedicated team of experienced professionals who provide banks and bank holding companies the financing and support to grow institutionally so that you can focus on serving the needs of your clients.
Products & Services
By leveraging a full suite of products and advisory services2, The PrivateBank’s Correspondent Banking Group can help to ensure you are making the best decisions for you and your clients.
The PrivateBank can provide a full complement of lending solutions for banks, bank holding companies and individuals including:
- Holding company financing for bank mergers and acquisitions, refinancing existing debt, and general corporate growth.
- Individual personal loans to purchase bank holding company stock.
- Fed Funds line of credit to meet the Bank’s short-term liquidity needs.
- Collaboration with our Syndications Group to sell loan syndications to our correspondent clients.
- Issue import and standby letters of credit.
Liquidity & Treasury Management Services
The PrivateBank offers a variety of competitive depository accounts to help manage your liquidity needs including:
- Analyzed demand deposit accounts
- Interest-bearing demand deposit accounts
- Money market savings accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
Treasury Management Services include:
- Cash vault services
- Foreign check collections
- Fed settlement
- Domestic wire transfers (back-up to FedLine)
- International wire transfers
- Business NetBanking (online banking)
Custodial & Escrow2
The PrivateBank offers comprehensive and reliable custodial and safekeeping services for a Bank’s investment2 portfolio that includes:
- Secure, online access to safekeeping accounts and statements.
- Ability to pledge assets, pledging of substitutions and releases of pledged securities.
- Reliable customer service with prompt processing of principal and interest payments.
Capital Markets & Foreign Exchange3
Our Capital Markets Group is active in all major indices and can help balance and manage your risk through:
- Interest rate derivatives to support the hedging needs of you and your clients
- Foreign exchange spots and forwards
Retirement Plan Services2
The PrivateBank provides comphrensive Corporate Retirement Plan Services. Click here to learn more.
1 – All loans and other extensions of credit are subject to credit approval.
2 – Trust Services and Investment Products are not FDIC insured; not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, The PrivateBank; and are subject to investment risk, including loss of principal. Private Wealth is a line of business within the PrivateBank and provides investment and wealth management, fiduciary, escrow and custody services. Securities products and brokerage services offered through Financial Advisory are available through LPL Financial, an independent broker dealer, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and a member of FINRA. Any investment will pose unique or particular risks. Investing in assets such as securities and mutual funds involves risks, including but not limited to loss of the principal amount invested. Investments are not FDIC insured and there is no guarantee by the Bank, the government or any other entity on the investments. The Bank does not provide legal, tax or accounting advice. The client (or legal account owner) is responsible for all tax liability arising from any security transactions, as well as all other tax liabilities resulting from any other transactions for the client’s account, and is encouraged to seek the advice of an accountant or attorney about any tax aspects relating to the management of the client’s account.
3 – Certain foreign exchange and interest rate products are offered only to “eligible contract participants” as defined in applicable Federal laws. Certain products subject to credit approval. Foreign exchange and interest rate products are not FDIC insured; not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, The PrivateBank; and are subject to investment risk, including loss of principal.00
*Email is not a secure method of communication and should NOT be used to send personal or financial information.